Brillmax is hiring! We are looking for street smart Technical Sales Managers to promote our innovative building materials and construction tools.
BRILLMAX KEY HR PRINCIPLES
1) We define the exact work to be performed and day to day schedule of the sales person in order to make sure the targets are automatically achieved. We never push anyone to go after the numbers, they are achieved organically and automatically.
2) We believe that learning is a process from cradle to grave hence organize and promote such skillset enhancing activities once every month so an individual is empowered and these takeaways help him on both personal and professional front.
3) We reward the performance with an excellent commission structure in addition to a base salary.
The ideal candidate looks like this:
23 openings for Technical Sales Manager
2 Mumbai Suburbs,
2 in South Mumbai,
1 in Navi Mumbai,
1 in Surat,
2 in Pune,
1 in Nashik,
1 in Nagpur,
1 in Jaipur,
2 in Ahmedabad,
2 in Delhi,
1 in Gurgaon,
1 in Noida,
1 in Kolkata,
2 in Bangalore,
1 in Hyderabad,
1 in Chennai,
1 in Kerala
Remuneration: Better than industry standards
Work Experience: min. 2 – 3 years (approx) in similar activity
Must have’s: Basic understanding of Mechanical Equipment’s
Qualifications: Preferable diploma / degree in engineering
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Lead Generation Process via cold calling & emails interacting / calling architects, interior designers, consultants, builders / developers, contractors and other decision making authorities in the industry.
2) Getting Brillmax Products Specified in the tender documents.
3) Setting up meeting appointment for Core Team of Brillmax
4) Create presentations and proposals
5) Meeting / Presentations follow up, Proposal Follow up, Presales / Post sales follow up
6) Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
7) Expert in Lead Qualification, Prospecting, Lead Conversion, Solution, Closure Sales (End to End Sales Process)
8) Follow up on incoming leads. Create proposals, negotiate pricing, close the deals.
9) Manage Sales Pipeline
10) Submit monthly sales forecasts and pipelines.